The Harvesting Freedom Caravan has kicked off with a bang this week! On the heels of our general meeting in Leamington and marching in the Windsor Labour Day Parade, we’ve already had a flurry of media coverage.
Here’s a round-up of coverage so far this week. You can follow other media coverage of the caravan on our Media page.
- 6 Sept. CTV. Rally by migrant workers for better conditions
- 6 Sept. AM 800 CKLW. Grassroots group wants permanent immigration status for migrant workers
- 6 Sept. Blackburn News. Migrant workers look to ‘harvest freedom’
- 6 Sept. Windsor Star. Migrant farmworkers on 1,500-kilometre caravan to Ottawa
- 6 Sept. Le Devoir. Du champ au bureau d’immigration
- 5 Sept. Blackburn News. Labour leaders target precarious work at rally
- 5 Sept. CBC. Migrant workers need permanent residency status, labour advocates say
- 2 Sept. Rank & File Podcast. Organizing migrant farm workers