Need to file an anonymous complaint?

Do you need to file an anonymous complaint?

Justicia for Migrant Workers has received several reports of farm workers who are either not receiving breaks or fainting while at work in the heat. Please share far and wide: if there are occupational health and safety issues related to heat stress, a person can file an anonymous complaint by phone, fax or electronically.

To file a complaint, notify the ministry of fatalities, critical injuries, work refusals, reprisals and unsafe work practices, including heat-related issues:

Ministry of Labour Health & Safety Contact Centre
• Toll-free: 1-877-202-0008
• TTY: 1-855-653-9260
• Fax: 905-577-1316
To file an anonymous complaint electronically, go to and scroll down to FEEDBACK.
You do not need to provide your name or contact info.

Do you need additional help? Email us at

Leave a Reply